Freelance, European or North American time zone
obodo is a digital product studio based in the UK and our remote team of Researchers, Designers and Developers facilitate and launch our client MMP/MVP requirements in startups, scale-ups and established businesses alike. These are fast paced projects which are scoped out against a work diary designed & validated by industry design veterans and ourselves - with a successful client track record to match!
We are looking for an experienced UX Researcher to join our team where you will be responsible for helping define and drive the future of our client products. You will reveal what our users need from our products by conducting research, working with cross-functional teams, and performing usability studies.
If you’d like to learn more here are our requirements for UX Researchers...
What we can offer you 😎
- 100% remote and flexible work environment.
- Genuine variety of clients - in 2020 alone we’ve covered off health, education, automation and aerospace!
- Bullet proof project and sprint planning with an established work diary we’ve had vetted by external product designers and creative veterans.
- You will be challenged and grow - we build products, not cookie cutter banners and pop-ups!
- Dedicated project manager from outside to help with any project queries as well as an Ops support team for any back-end questions you have.
- Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) from across ecommerce, aerospace and tech within our team can advise, mentor and help you develop as a product designer going ahead.
What we expect from our Researchers 👩💻
- 4+ years UX Research experience
- Experience working with startups (at least one launched product) and delivering MMP/MVPs against a design sprint framework
- Human Behavior or HCI degree (university or vocational)
- Comfortable with remote testing and research tools such as Lookback.io, Hotjar, UserBrain, Typeform and others
- Define and manage most aspects of the research process and ensure all significant findings are fed back to appropriate stakeholders.
- Engage the Design team and other key stakeholders in the user-centred design process thus ensuring that user research is at the heart of design decision making.
- Experience in designing and conducting user research in a consumer-facing environment.
- Ability to quickly and effectively share research results
- Desire to continuously learn
- Motivated by desire to build their own brand
- Ability to guide/mentor clients and other designers
- Highly organized
Fluent in oral and written English is a must have for this role.
⚠️ No agencies, recruiters or outsourcing companies.
👉 Apply now 👈
We're looking forward to hearing from you!
The Obodo team ⚡️