Further your career, whilst keeping your independence as a freelancer/contractor.
We are on a mission to launch 1000 start-up products 🚀
Obodo is a product studio that designs multi-million dollar products, 3x faster. We build MVPs, websites, online platforms, SaaS products and marketplaces.
We are a remote studio built upon asynchronous design sprint processes with an office in Manchester, UK 🐝.
What you can expect
- 100% remote and flexible work environment 🌍
- Genuine variety of clients - in 2020/21 alone, we’ve covered off Health 🏥, Education 📚, Automation ⚙️ and Aerospace 🛫!
- Bullet proof project and sprint planning with an established work diary we’ve had vetted by external product designers and creative veterans. 🏆
- You will be challenged and grow - we build products, not cookie cutter banners and pop-ups! 📈
- Dedicated project manager from outside to help with any project queries as well as an Ops support team for any back-end questions you have. 😅
- Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) from across eCommerce, aerospace and tech within our team can advise, mentor and help you develop as a product designer going ahead. 🧠
Who you would work with
As a remote team, we're currently spread across the UK and Europe 🌏
As featured in
The Future Of Now x Butter - Imagining the Future of Hybrid Collaboration
Eventbrite - More Space For Light presents The Future Of Now x Butter - Imagining the Future of Hybrid Collaboration - Thursday, 8 July 2021 - Find event and ticket information.
Digital PR: How to Promote Your Brand
statistics reveal that about 4.4 million new blog posts are published per day across all platforms. What are you doing with your old or underperforming blogs? The handle of my favorite mug broke recently. It was a birthday gift that had my face printed on it.
Seeing Hybrid as a problem to solve w/ Ross Chapman, Head of Design at Obodo.
Check this out! Listen now on @Spotify.
One of the shortcomings of a Design Sprint is around the collection of information and research - we can only deal with what we share in the room. How Might We... tap into data and use insights gleaned to reach better outcomes in a more connected world?
Email us firstname.lastname@example.org ✉️